Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Back!

So sorry for the blogging hiatus!

This is what we have been up to....

-Painting


-Lillianna's first ER visit


-Followed by two trips to the dentist

-Thanksgiving


-Christmas

-Growing (notice the belly)

-Nesting and LOTS of cleaning...I even have a little helper!


-Packing for the hospital


-Lillianna's 1st trip to the circus with "Nene and Tata"


-Lillianna's 2nd Birthday Party....A couple of weeks early (more pictures to come)



-And many days of fun all in between!





We only have 17 more days to go until our new little baby's due date, so really any day now our family of three will become a family of four. It's very surreal that I'm about to be a mama of two precious ones! Please keep us in your prayers as the delivery draws closer. Without going into many details, we are hoping not to have a repeat c-section. We are relying on the Lord for guidance, direction, wisdom and protection. Ultimately, we are just trusting in Him to work out all of the details and make the decision for us. We are very excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. If you ask Lillianna what she thinks, she will say "gull baby." We'll see.......

1 comments:

Julie said...

Love, love, love the pics and update. I've been waiting, so thanks for appeasing me. Take care of yourself these last couple of weeks. Yah!! Hope you are well.