So precious, Kimberly!! I am so embarrassed but I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Your blog is adorable and I need to make it a regular stop. Congratulations-- we are so happy for you and Tyler. Lillianna is adorable. Miss you!
About Me...I can't even believe that I have started my very own blog! This kind of thing really intimidates and scares me since I feel like I'm putting my entire life out there for everyone to see...OK, for all five of you to see!! But I have been inspired by all of you who have gone before me, so I have decided to take the leap! My favorite verse is Psalm 37:4 which is, "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." He is my heart's delight! I like to say that I'm a "retired" labor and delivery nurse who has found my life's passion in staying at home to be a wife and mama to our baby girl, Lillianna, who is now 23 months old. I write to help keep in touch with friends and family in addition to making sure memories are not lost over time.
1 comments:
So precious, Kimberly!!
I am so embarrassed but I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Your blog is adorable and I need to make it a regular stop. Congratulations-- we are so happy for you and Tyler. Lillianna is adorable. Miss you!
Post a Comment